The application process for skilled immigrants who want to settle in Canada permanently and take part in the Canadian economy.
Express Entry is an online system that manages applications for permanent residence from skilled workers.
Express Entry manages applications for three economic immigration programs:
- • Federal Skilled Worker Program
- • Federal Skilled Trades Program
- • Canadian Experience Class
Your Express Entry profile is where you give us information about yourself. If you’re eligible, you’ll be accepted into the pool of candidates. You’ll be ranked in the Express Entry pool using a points-based system. Your score is based on the information in your profile.
Documents for your profile
- • passport or travel document
- • language test results
- • Education credential assessment report if
You’re applying through the Federal Skilled Workers Program, or You want to get points for the education you got outside Canada.
- • provincial nomination (if you have one)
- • written job offer from an employer in Canada (if you have one)
For more detailed information about this program and to find out if you are eligible, please contact our office to discuss your options and further assistance.